Monday, February 21, 2011

INSPIRATION - Music, Writing, Dancing, Singing.... whatever YOU like doing!

Hey Guys! :)

Almost Everything - Wakey!Wakey!


I've been checking my stats lately and really people are reading my blog :) It makes me happy and sometimes you never know how much you can inspire people or how someone can find themselves in your situation. I love the fact that music can bring people together and so can simple blogs like mine. You're here maybe because you only clicked a button called next. If you're reading this post right now it means that you find it interesting. Either you like the music I present to you or maybe you just agree with my opinions about music.

One Tree Hill is definitly the best show I've ever watched. Sometimes my friends ask me why? Why do you like this show so much? Why do you like watching something that contains so much drama? Well have you seen how they handle it? Look past the drama and you'll find... honesty? something you sometimes can relate to and not to mention their friendship. Their friendship.... it's really strong! you end up thinking, I really hope that me and my friends will stay that way. One Tree Hill for me is inspiration! :)




It's been many music blog posts and the reason is that when I liste to music the first thing that comes in my mind is a story. I'm a writer so whenever a story pops up I listen to the song again and again to keep the story in mind. Lately I haven't written anything but I believe that when your heart and mind is ready to start writing again the message will be sent and you might get this urgent feeling about doing something.... writing something or just sing, dance, play music, make something that means a lot to you.


Light Outside - Wakey!Wakey!


Have you ever wondered where you would be if it hadn't been for your dreams, ambitions, inspiration, the music, the writing... whatever YOU liked to do, or still like? Think about it ;)

Any thoughts you want to share? :)
Comment bellow, the comments are open for anyone ;)

-Hina =D

No comments:

Post a Comment