Monday, January 31, 2011

Feeling like...

Three quotes that kind of describes me right now:

"I enjoy talking to myself because most people don't understand me anyway."

"I understand, but I'm tired of understanding. All I do is understand. For once i would like someone to be on the other end trying to understand me..."

"Don't waste your time on someone who doesn't care about you as much as you do about them."

Had a though day? No, not really.
Something on your heart? A lot and nothing at once.
Want someone to talk to? Maybe a stranger, but it's too complicated.
What kind of a stranger? Open-minded. A complete stranger!
How do you manage to not talk about your problems? Ha! I write them down and automatically the feeling eases and it doesn't feel like I'm going to explode anymore. :)
Suicidal? NEVER! I love life too much to waste it on small and huge burdens ;)
Suck it up, it won't be there forever! :)

Matchbox 20 - UNWELL

Onerepublic - ALL THE RIGHT MOVES



-Hina :D

No comments:

Post a Comment