Thursday, January 6, 2011

Top 10 Songs (My Top 10)

Hey Guys!

It's a while since I've been posting music blog posts so I thought that I would post My Top 10.
That means, not new songs or the top ten songs in the world, but the songs that are stuck in my head and heart or I really like or just found. The songs that gives me inspiration! Btw, the order doesn't matter :)
So... Enjoy! :D


Firework & Grenade MASHUP (Explosion Medley)- Sam Tsui & Kurt Hugo Schneider


You're Going Down - Sick Puppies


Breakeven - The Script


Breathing Slowly - Crossfade


Say (All I Need)- One Republic


The End - Mayday Parade


Last Train - Lostprophets


If I Die Young - Sam Tsui


Terrified - Story Of The Year


I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin


Any thoughts or Music suggestions? Comment bellow :)
Hina :D

No comments:

Post a Comment