Friday, November 19, 2010

Nothing Left Unsaid :)

 Hey Guys!
I found this video yesterday at Youtube :)
It made me think a lot about what I should do with my life and school and friends. This video was made by Kurt Hugo Schneider After my opinion it is the best short movie I might have seen.
Practically it's about what to do before college ends and you graduate. And since what I'm going on now, I don't know if you call it College or High School (11th grade?) I know that I only have two years left with my best friend and my other friends before we all go seperate ways in our career choices.


Every time I think about it I automatically become sad. My Best Friend is going to Oslo or something to the university there and study to become an lawyer. As for me I'm going to study hopefully in England or something. What do you want to be? Ahahaha! I've no idea! Something CREATIVE! I'll always have writing (Author) but then again, I don't want to push myself to write when I simply can't. So, I hope I'll study something inside Media and Communication, and then Author and writing will be like a second job. ^^

Comment Bellow if you have something to share :)

-Hina :D

No comments:

Post a Comment