Sunday, November 21, 2010

10 Followers & A new book project :D

Hey Guys! :)

I just logged on today and then I saw that I have 10 followers! Yay!
So, what have I been up to lately? Well, I can reveal that I have a new book prosject going on! :D I just started yesterday. I listened to a song that inspired me so much that I thought... WOW! I have to write a the story that popped up in my head at once when I listened to it.

My new book project is named UNBREAKABLE
I named it Unbreakable because of the strong female character that is one of the main characters in it.
Her name is Alyssa and she's a witch. Her personalty is quite right-to-the-point.
Carter is a wannabe bad ass boy. he captures Alyssa and hold her as a hostage, she prefer prisoner.
I am super exited for how this project is going to end and i've also decided that it's just one book, not a series. GO INSPIRATION! :D

Does it sound good to you?
Comment bellow :)

-Hina :D

No comments:

Post a Comment