Saturday, November 27, 2010

I HAVE 14 FOLLOWERS! :D

Hey Guys!

Yesterday was the best day since.... well since I can remember! ^^
I got 14 followers and I believe that the new ones are alive! Hurraaaay!

Yesterday was a good day! A day when you just felt like smiling, without any reason at all!
I can feel that the inspiration is on top and I'm probably going to write some more in Unbreakable.
So far, I've figured out how Alyssa is, her personality and her way of talking and thinking. Carter on the other hand, I haven't figured out anything about him yet. All I know is that he is the one that captures Alyssa.
Why can't he just work with me? Hahaha! ^^

So, I also have a decided to put a music video in each of the blog posts so I can keep it mixed with the book, movie, music theme of the blog :) But, what do you think the blog needs more of?
Look what I discovered!!! In this Music video by Hinder, KELLAN LUTZ!
ENJOY! :D

Without You - Hinder



Comment bellow or check in the small boxes bellow about how you felt that this blog post was :)

-Hina :D

No comments:

Post a Comment