Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Music - MY TOP 10 (WITH VIDEOS)

Hey Guys!

Is it just me who saw it or do I suddenly have 11 followers?
The biggest question of all.... are they even alive?

First of all I just want to know that you guys are alive. I mean, sure you're following me but I like two-ways-communication. I need to 'hear' (or in this case read) what you think or if this blog need something more.
I can't read minds like Edward Cullen you know... :P
PS: IF YOU ARE ALIVE COMMENT BELLOW THIS POST! :P

Okay, so it's been a while since I wrote about music I thought that I would post some videos from youtube bellow the song so that you can listen to them :)

Duet between Christina Grimmie and Sam Tsui on "Just A Dream" originally by Nelly



Unbreakable by Fireflight


Addicted by Saving Abel


Vegas Skies by The Cab


Burn the night away by There for tomorrow


 


Lips of an Angel by Hinder


Lost in the Sun by Hinder


Smile by Uncle Kracker


Please don't go by Mike Posner


Soulmate by Natasha Bedingfield


So? What do you think about them? Something you like? :)
Share your thoughts :)

Comment bellow or check in one of those boxes about how this blog post was :)

-Hina :D

No comments:

Post a Comment