Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween tomorrow! :D

Hey Guys! :)

Tomorrow is Halloween. I'm so exited :D This Halloween I'll be with my Best Friend eating pizza, candy, popcorn! ^^
We're going to watch Underworld, Underworld Evolution and maybe The Covenant if we got time!



I'm pretty sure this Halloween is going to be awesome! =D

There is something special with best friends! They are the people you can trust and tell everything to! They can be like sisters but more special. They know everything about you and you know everything about her/him/them. There is not one day that goes by without talking to my best friend. I tell EVERYTHING to her. She was the one that I told about my book to. She is the one giving me a hell lot of support!
She is absoulutley the BEST! <3








What will you be doing for Halloween? :)
Comment bellow or follow :)

-Hina :D

No comments:

Post a Comment