Monday, October 18, 2010

We all have those days when we say: "Reality Sucks!"

Hey Guys.
Yup, today I had one of those days... =(
School is something that makes me happy! I meet my friends and we kind of survive school together. then reality hits you. The grades you get is kind of the most important thing for education. Then again, ask yourself this question which I ask myself all the time:
"Why do my future have to depend on how good I am in these subjects?"

Yes! This question bothers me a lot! Why do these grades need to mark you?
"Hey look here! She failed math!"
Sometimes I think "Why can't I just drop out of school?"
But then where would my future be? I may think about it many times but I would never consider actually doing it! I got to get over it! I need to study harder and get better grades if I want to offer something to this world! =)


It is important to stay motiveated! So... here I have some truly motivating quotes! They help me through a though time and keeps my head calm.


"Never allow someone criticize you because you feel as you feel, because you think that you're thinking, because you choose to live as you do, because that's how it is best for you, Never allow someone to pick on you because you are the person you are. No one but you knows what is best for you"


"Start living now. Stop saving the good china for that special occasion. Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes. Every day you are alive is a special occasion. Every minute, every breath, is a gift!"Mary Manin Morrissey


"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."Hubbard, Elbert


"The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them."
Denis Watley

Hmm.... I feel better already<3


Comment and share your thoughts and follow :D<3

-Hina :D

3 comments:

  1. I had one of those days today too... i got *host*B*host* in math :((
    but i love school mostly because of my friends<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlyn Scott: Ah but B isn't bad.... F is :(
    What would we do witout our friends? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got F ? O_O just like my best friend xD

    ReplyDelete